Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And The Outcome IS....

Well, it's been 2 weeks since surgery, and, I hear-by declare that it has been a success.
I feel 'normal', (whatever that is).
I feel 'even'; i.e. no offs or ons.
I don't move stiffly.
I don't have those involuntary movements.
Last night I slept 10 hours.
Friends since grade 1; Lynda, Judy and me
And, on Sunday, at Miffany's Bat Mitzvah, I danced The "Nutbush." (Thanks to Sue Karp for joining me). Who cares that by the time it finished, I'd finally got the steps?
And so I look to the future.
Sunday is The Unity Walk; more about that soon.
But what I REALLY want is to get back on the bike.
Ingrid, maybe NEXT Wednesday, we can go riding instead of coffee?
I'll ask A/Prof Williams when I see him later today....


No comments:

Post a Comment