Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Blog Continues....

Thanks to all those who have encouraged me to keep blogging. I received lots of emails from friends both with and without PD, from here and from overseas.
It's those with PD who really spurred me on.
I apologise to those who tried to post comments here; I have posted them under my name, and if you continue to email your comments, I will continue to post them.
My posts will be irregular, as I will only post when I have something to say, so the best way is to subscribe by email, if you haven't already; that way my posts just come into your inbox, and you don't have to keep checking the blog.
Finally, I'd really like to hear from the people who I know read the blog from other countries, but I don't know you; don't be shy; I know you're there!

Karyn
karyncurly@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. how many email addresses do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karyn,
    I just read your blog and I am so glad. I had my DBS about 6 weeks ago, and have been very discouraged. I still shake, my toes still curl under, and in some ways, I am worse than before. But after reading your blog, I realize that it may take some time. I just wish I could see ‘something’ better, you know?

    Thanks for writing the blog, and please don’t stop. Or you can write me direct too.

    Barb Lambert
    Texas

    ReplyDelete