Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Blog Continues....

Thanks to all those who have encouraged me to keep blogging. I received lots of emails from friends both with and without PD, from here and from overseas.
It's those with PD who really spurred me on.
I apologise to those who tried to post comments here; I have posted them under my name, and if you continue to email your comments, I will continue to post them.
My posts will be irregular, as I will only post when I have something to say, so the best way is to subscribe by email, if you haven't already; that way my posts just come into your inbox, and you don't have to keep checking the blog.
Finally, I'd really like to hear from the people who I know read the blog from other countries, but I don't know you; don't be shy; I know you're there!

Karyn
karyncurly@hotmail.com

3 comments:

  1. how many email addresses do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karyn,
    I just read your blog and I am so glad. I had my DBS about 6 weeks ago, and have been very discouraged. I still shake, my toes still curl under, and in some ways, I am worse than before. But after reading your blog, I realize that it may take some time. I just wish I could see ‘something’ better, you know?

    Thanks for writing the blog, and please don’t stop. Or you can write me direct too.

    Barb Lambert
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. My father was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,i recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs there help.

    ReplyDelete